Little Life’s Learning Center in Houma, LA believes that all children are important. Our goal is to meet and exceed expectations, as well as offer safe and secure child care at all times. Close personal attention to each child is essential to providing a quality experience for all children; therefore, highly qualified staff members are hired to ensure each child has the proper supervision and care. We focus on all aspects of childhood stages of learning by providing a nurturing environment. Here at Little Life’s Learning Center we will seek to develop a love for learning in all of our children. By encouraging creativity, children will form self-confidence in their learning. We will assist in providing a safe environment which enables children to feel loved and welcomed in their home away from home. Please explore our website and enroll your child today!
Our dedicated and qualified staff provide an environment that allows each child to become a better individual by learning and experiencing the four basic aspects of childhood development. Through the use of great curriculum, creative play, group time, and physical activity each child will develop a desire to learn.
At Little Life’s Learning Center, parent participation is highly encouraged. Parents are encouraged to take advantage of our “Open-Door Policy.” Observing your child's classroom through windows and speaking with our qualified staff is a recommendation to all our parents. We work with each parent as a team and will be here for you and your child every step of the way.
- 6,000 Sq Ft of indoor space
- Security systems in place to ensure child safety
- Fun spacious outdoor playground
- 2500 Sq Ft indoor play area
- Staff certified with infant/child CPR and First Aid
- Yearly education and health/safety classes required
- State-approved food program
- Children Ages 6 weeks to 4 years old during school year
- Ages 6 weeks - 6 years old during summer and other vacations
- Pre-K Program
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Drop-in Programs
- Summer Program
- Yearly Programs and other fun activities
- Great educational curriculum
- Creative hands-on activities
- Safe nurturing environment